HMRC has issued the latest version of the Employer Bulletin. This April edition has articles on a number of issues including:
- Cash Allowances, Flexible Benefits Packages and Salary Sacrifice
- Unpaid work trials and the National Minimum Wage
- Diesel Supplement Company Car Tax Changes to meet Euro standard 6d
- Student Loans
- Construction Industry Scheme – helpful reminders for contractors and subcontractors
- Welsh rate of income tax and Scottish Income Tax.
If you have any queries on payroll matters please contact us.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin April 2019
Published by Debonair Management Services Limted
Debonair Management Services Limited is a small, dynamic and personal firm of accountants, with a record over more than twenty five years of offering prompt, efficient service and useful advice.
Our services range from bookkeeping to the preparation of year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies. We specialise in the setup of SAGE computerised accounting systems and offer full support to our clients.
Above all else we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable service, our constructive solutions to client’s issues and our competitive fees.
View all posts by Debonair Management Services Limted